Tuesday 12th March, 2019. King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL
Reserve your place/s today!
Select the number of delegates and click “Book Tickets” below. Use promo code TSC19/20 for early bird discount.
The Skills Conference 2019, hosted by bksb and sponsored by OneFile, really is a must-attend event for anybody involved in the delivery or management of Functional Skills or GCSE English and maths programmes. A combination of keynote sessions, workshops and open forums will make for an exciting and varied programme once again, and the event will address the most prominent issues in the skills sector head on.
The Functional Skills reforms coming in 2019 will obviously be a key focus at TSC 2019, with leading figures offering invaluable guidance for providers.
Book before the end of November and the discounted price will be just £108+VAT! (full price after this time is £135 +VAT). Join the 350+ expected delegates and discover new ideas, share best practice, and be inspired! Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment and take advantage of the early bird offer. Please use promo code TSC19/20 when booking.
The Skills Conference 2019 will give you the opportunity to hear from renowned experts and experienced practitioners, and provide you with new perspectives and ideas to take back and implement within your organisation. Specifically, this year’s programme will focus on:
- The UK’s skills agenda
- The Functional Skills Reform Programme
- Examples of outstanding delivery strategies for Functional Skills and GCSE
- Current and anticipated funding information, and how to maximise income for skills delivery
- Advice on how to maximise learning outcomes, achievement and inspection results
- Innovative ideas for embedding English and maths into wider curriculum delivery
- The importance of skills for apprenticeships and the workplace
We are currently working hard to put together a knowledgeable, entertaining and inspirational speaker line-up. Check back here regularly for updates!