The Skills Conference really is a must-attend event for anybody involved in the delivery or management of Functional Skills or GCSE programmes. A combination of keynote sessions, workshops and open forums will make for an exciting and varied programme once again in 2020, addressing the most prominent issues in the skills sector head on.
The Skills Conference 2020
Out of stock
Out of stock
Tuesday 10th March 2020 / King Power Stadium, Leicester, LE2 7FL
Join the 350+ expected delegates in receiving valuable guidance, discovering new ideas and sharing best practice.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. Delegate places cost just £165 + VAT.
The Skills Conference will give you the opportunity to hear from renowned experts and experienced practitioners, and provide you with new perspectives and ideas to take back and implement within your organisation. Specifically, this year’s programme will focus on:
- The UK’s skills agenda for English and maths
- The Functional Skills Reform Programme
- Examples of outstanding delivery strategies for Functional Skills and GCSE
- Current and anticipated funding information, and how to maximise income for skills delivery
- Advice on how to maximise learning outcomes, achievement and inspection results
- Innovative ideas for embedding English and maths into wider curriculum delivery
- The importance of skills for apprenticeships and the workplace