The Skills Conference really is a must-attend event for anybody involved in the delivery or management of Functional Skills or GCSE programmes. A combination of keynote sessions, workshops and open forums will make for an exciting and varied programme once again in 2020, addressing the most prominent issues in the skills sector head on.
The Skills Conference 2020
306 in stock
306 in stock
Join the 350+ expected delegates in receiving valuable guidance, discovering new ideas and sharing best practice.
Book before the end of November and the discounted price will be just £132+VAT! (full price after this time is £165 +VAT). Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment and take advantage of the early bird offer.
The Skills Conference will give you the opportunity to hear from renowned experts and experienced practitioners, and provide you with new perspectives and ideas to take back and implement within your organisation. Specifically, this year’s programme will focus on:
- The UK’s skills agenda for English and maths
- The Functional Skills Reform Programme
- Examples of outstanding delivery strategies for Functional Skills and GCSE
- Current and anticipated funding information, and how to maximise income for skills delivery
- Advice on how to maximise learning outcomes, achievement and inspection results
- Innovative ideas for embedding English and maths into wider curriculum delivery
- The importance of skills for apprenticeships and the workplace