Apprenticeships 4 England Levy Conference: 4 Months On
22 August 2017
This Apprenticeships 4 England Conference gives the education sector the chance to hear about the levy and its affects since it was launched four months ago. The confirmed speaker programme includes several high-profile names including Peter Marples (3aaa) and Beej Kaczmarczyk (Learning Curve Group), as well as businesses who are now paying the levy.
bksb are pleased to be exhibiting at the event. We’ll be offering support to clients and stakeholders all day and will be giving delegates the chance to enter a free prize draw.
Book a place on Apprenticeships 4 England Levy Conference: 4 Months On
Please complete the form below to make a booking enquiry:
- Getting Ready for the New Academic Year with bksb: August 2017
- Introduction to bksbLIVE 2 Webinar: August 2017
- Focus Functional Skills Webinar: August 2017
- GCSE Achieve Webinar: August 2017
- Introduction to ICT in bksbLIVE 2 Webinar: September 2017
- Getting the Best Out of bksb: September 2017
- World of Learning 2017
- Getting the Best Out of bksb: November 2017