- This event has passed.
bksb Tour 2017: Mansfield
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This event is now fully booked. Click here to book a place on our additional date.
The bksb Tour 2017 is a series of FREE sessions for prospective and existing users who want to gain a better understanding of how bksb works, and the immense benefits it can bring to you and your learners. We will be demonstrating how you can get the best out of our eLearning platform, bksbLIVE 2, to support learners in Functional Skills and GCSE.
These events are aimed at:
- those who are new to bksb, or do not currently use the products.
- those who currently use bksb, but only have a basic knowledge of how it works.
If you already use bksb to a high-level, the events are likely to repeat a lot of what you already know. However, we are developing an ‘Accredited Expert’ programme which will be aimed at high-level users, offering additional training, hints and tips for cascading excellent practice throughout your organisation. Register your interest here to find out more.
As the UK’s leading solution provider for Functional Skills and GCSE, bksb are uniquely positioned to help your organisation maximise your provision for English, Maths and ICT skills. Our tour events will:
- take you through the bksb processes for Functional Skills and GCSE
- explain how our assessments and resources help learners to achieve their potential
- show how tutors are supported with powerful information and communication tools
- provide you with a detailed demonstration of bksbLIVE 2, including how to manage and support individuals and groups, produce in-depth reports for evidence, and use triggers and target setting
- will give attendees opportunity to share best practice with fellow delegates & our education specialists.
|Morning event: FULLY BOOKED
09.00 – 09.15 Arrival and Coffee
09.15 – 11.00 bksb training
(short comfort break at 10.00)
|Afternoon event: FULLY BOOKED
13.00 – 13.15 Arrival and Coffee
13.15 – 15.00 bksb training
(short comfort break at 14.00)
Attendees can book onto either the morning or the afternoon, not both, as the content is the same. Please note that although this is a free event, we ask that you give three days notice if you will not be attending, or a cancellation fee of £25 will be incurred.